42 Gough Street
- Gated off-street parking spaces for rent are available after 30 days of tenancy at $300 per month which includes a city tax of 25%
- One parking spot is guaranteed for every 1,000 square feet of office space leased
- HVAC runs Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Easy walk to BART, MUNI
- Fan coils with sanitation filters circulate air 24/7, filters are swapped out every 4 months
- The building has 10 security cameras that record 24/7, 2 in the lobby, 8 on exterior
- The building is fully equipped with sprinklers and has a fire alarm system
- Tenants can add additional security monitoring in their units
What this property offers
42 Gough Street offers a unique space for rent ideal for offices, studios, or classrooms. This property offers a large gated parking lot, HVAC in every office space, a building-wide air-filtration system, and security cameras that record 24/7. Nestled in the heart of the city, this property is walking distance to the main public transportation hub at the crossroads of Van Ness Avenue and Market Street. There you will find busses, Muni, Bart, and trolly cars that can take you to every corner of San Francisco and beyond, all walking distance to this office for lease.
Once a gritty urban hub, today’s Hayes Valley offers an eclectic mix of shops, restaurants and bars, and a wonderfully diverse group of neighbors. Where the Central Freeway once roared into San Francisco, there is now a wide, tree-lined boulevard and little park called Patricia’s Green, which offers a peaceful respite in the midst of a very vibrant street scene. The tony shopping and dining along Hayes Street can be decidedly upscale. The neighborhood offers all the transit options one would expect for such a centrally located area, and freeway access could not be easier. Flat streets and proximity to Market Street make the area especially appealing.